Re: [TR] (no subject)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] (no subject)
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 23:42:44 -0400
Spits has a couple timing cover bolts that enter the engine block
internals. Copper washers are supposed to be used, but also remember
you're going through the cover metal, and a gasket as well.

For any bolt I'm trying to seal for possible leakage through the threads
I'm simply generous with either Blue Hylomar, and silver anti-sieze.
niether leak. (coper anti-sieze it really high temps involved.)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com