Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak

Subject: Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak
From: Robert Rochlin <rrochlin@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:50:04 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I also had a deformation in the front engine plate which caused the timing
chain cover to leak.  I used â??Right Stuffâ?? to seal the timing chain cover
to the engine front plate. Iâ??ve used Hylomar extensively, but the deformation
required filling a deformation gap and â??Right Stuffâ?? excelled at that,
sealing my timing chain cover perfectly. I have been told hat Right Stuff is a
bear to remove, but so far Iâ??ve had no need to to do that.
        Best,
        Bob
        â??72 TR6

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net