Re: [TR] Fo8 Sealants Question and List Responses

To: "John.Macartney@Ukpips.org.uk" <John.Macartney@Ukpips.org.uk>, "adcronin@mi.rr.com" <adcronin@mi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fo8 Sealants Question and List Responses
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 01:17:05 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_2499984_1259300825.1612833425703

=20

I do recall some manuals and service bulletins called for a sealant called =
DumDum - and of course, few people if any outside the U.K. have ever heard =
of DumDum. Even this list has speculated on it!
 Au contraire, mon ami.=C2=A0 Dum Dum is readily available state-side at ma=
ny body shop supply depots.=C2=A0 I have a box of it in my garage which I u=
sed to seal up the aluminium finish piece on top of the TR6 windscreen fram=
e.
But you are right about many products being local specialties where name br=
ands are not available everywhere but equivalents certainly are.=C2=A0 Dum =
dum included, I'm sure.=C2=A0=20
=20
Dave=20

=20