[Fot] Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:41:32 -0400
Jim...

This is meant to go "off list", but I am not convinced I know how to clip the
Copy FOT part.

I just wanted to report that one of my grand daughters married a Minnesota
"DOLAN" last week.  He is Irish through and through, and an ex-pro Hockey
player.  Bo Dolan is a super guy, and a Minnesota MUSKY hunter legend.  Most
MUSKY fishermen spend a lifetime trying to catch just one.  Bo catches (and
releases) 3 or 4 every summer.  He and my grand daughter, Stephanie, are over
in Ireland on a honeymoon now.

Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail