[Fot] Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (Jerry Van Vlack)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 10:05:40 -0400
Mike,
I looked at the mail in application and it states 2 free crew passes and $20.00
for extra paid crew. Last year racers were able to add crew or extra crew at
registration check in so I?m assuming that still is available.
But I don?t speak for PVGP or Pitt Race in this regard, just the way I read the
form and recall last years event.
JVV