[Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!

Subject: [Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!
From: tim at grassrootsmotorsports.com (Tim Suddard)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 07:12:14 -0400
And if you remember, I bought the Tornado Typhoon, from Doug that was used for
spares, and restored it. I wish it too, was Triumph powered.

Tim Suddard
Publisher:
Grassroots Motorsports magazine
Classic Motorsports magazine

Phone: (386) 239-0523 ? Fax: (386) 239 0573
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com
www.ClassicMotorsports.com

915 Ridgewood Avenue
Holly Hill, FL 32117

Upcoming Events:
Classic Motorsports Monterey Kickoff Cruise-in - August 21
Classic Motorsports Concours d?Lemons at Monterey - August 25
Grassroots Motorsports $2017 Challenge - Oct. 12-13