[Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!

Subject: [Fot] Thunderbolt on TV!
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:54:20 -0400
Mike...

WOW! Brings back memories.  Bob Wismer and I took turns racing that car (a year
at a time, usually 8-10 events per year).  We ran one hundred and eleven events
with that race car, before we decided to retire it.  Bob's daughter Kim, and
her husband, Doug Allison, have done a fine job in an effort to transform her
into a civil street car.

Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail