[TR] emissions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] emissions
From: john doe <rccpl1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 19:58:01 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_382772_1508088507.1463860681693

 Just bought a 75 tr6 with no air pump or emissions po put in that new vacu=
um advance that Moss sells do I need the emissions and pump for performance=
 or does it really matter=C2=A0
------=_Part_382772_1508088507.1463860681693

font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
sans-serif;font-size:16px">  Just bought a 75 tr6 with no air pump or emissions

--===============2115648082811828460==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2115648082811828460==--