[TR] Greetings

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Greetings
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon.ma@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 23:09:00 -0400
Greetings All,

It has been several years since I have been on the Triumph list.

My LBC is a 1957 TR3 small mouth.  The car will be 60 years young next August
and I wish
to do a refresh and update for her birthday.

What I am looking for, at the moment, is a shop who will be able to do most of
the work for
me.

Any ideas for shops in the Massachusetts, New England area?

A lot of the body is in decent shape.  The floors and sills will need
replacing.  The front apron
was damaged and mostly straightened by a PO.  But is noticeably crooked.

Unfortunately I have not been involved in the Triumph community for about a
dozen years
and need to get back to networking.

Roger Colson
1957 TR3 TS21383L "Bettie"