Re: [TR] Non-ethanol gas

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>, "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Non-ethanol gas
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 05:43:29 -0700

--001a113d14c24ad08e05322bce99

All this talk about filling up (or filling cans) at your local airport has
me wondering -- are you able to simply drive to the flight line and gas up
(or fill a can)?  Airports around here have security gates, codes and
monitor who is inside the secure area.  Granted, the overall system
probably has holes in it if only by virtue of the number of people who have
legitimate need for access -- but are a lot of you routinely doing this?

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 8:40 AM, J.C. Hassall <jhassall@gmail.com> wrote:

> We had a thread on the Friends of Triumps list a month or so ago...

Obviously a typo - hoping it is the car and not friends of a billionaire
with a big 'do.

--001a113d14c24ad08e05322bce99

our local airport has me wondering -- are you able to simply drive to the f=
light line and gas up (or fill a can)?=C2=A0 Airports around here have secu=
rity gates, codes and monitor who is inside the secure area.=C2=A0 Granted,=
 the overall system probably has holes in it if only by virtue of the numbe=
r of people who have legitimate need=C2=A0for access -- but are a lot of yo=
an dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jhassall@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank">=
e" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb=
(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid"><div dir=3D"lt=
r">We had a thread on the Friends of Triumps list a month or so ago...</div=

--001a113d14c24ad08e05322bce99--

--===============7674747648636703735==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive