Re: [TR] Moss Steering Rack Security Mount

To: George Haynes <ghaynestr4@aol.com>,triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Moss Steering Rack Security Mount
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 08:40:45 -0500

The issue is with the replacement racks from Moss, not the original
ones.<br><br>
Tony<br><br>
At 01:38 PM 4/30/2016, George Haynes wrote:<br>
Recently called to my attention is an allegation by Moss Motors that a
safety condition can exist with TR4 thru TR6 steering racks. Spitfire,
too.&nbsp; They have designed a kit to correct the potential problem.
I've been driving my TR4A 30 years and have never had the problem nor
heard of it.&nbsp; The kits are 667-293 and 667-296.&nbsp; <br>
Kit Instructions were written in June 2015, so this is a recent
discovery.<br><br>
What's the group's collective experience?<br>
** triumphs@autox.team.net **<br><br>
Donate:
Archive:
Forums: