Re: [TR] Lead Wire Wheel Hammer

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, 'Triumph Mail List' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Lead Wire Wheel Hammer
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:54:17 -0400
--===============8151727218224960354==
 boundary="------------080507050700030509070707"

--------------080507050700030509070707

I thought I remembered something about "lead fumes" so I looked around.
Here is a link that talks about that and melting lead.

http://tinyurl.com/o3futqn

Like a lot of things, occasional exposure probably not and issue.
Probably get more lead from some of the California wines that are in the
news today!:-P

Doug

On 3/21/2015 8:24 PM, Randall wrote:
> For that matter, lead melts and casts pretty easy.  I remember my Dad melting
> down wheel weights to make oversize fishing weights,
> using an old pan (no longer useful for food obviously) on the kitchen stove.

--------------080507050700030509070707

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      fumes"</font> so I looked around.  Here is a link that talks about
    that and melting lead.  <br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://tinyurl.com/o3futqn";>http://tinyurl.com/o3futqn</a><br>
    Like a lot of things, occasional exposure probably not and issue.
    Probably get more lead from some of the California wines that are in
    Doug <br>
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">For that matter, lead melts and casts pretty easy.  I
remember my Dad melting down wheel weights to make oversize fishing weights,
using an old pan (no longer useful for food obviously) on the kitchen
stove.</pre>

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8151727218224960354==--