Re: [TR] TR4A rear dampers (shock absorbers)

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com> s=q20121106; t=1388455443; bh=yQ3+8fuyyEfwhR6eHwwGBl2lWunV9pKrDPJ3T0Sf8l4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=I6ph4H0/rXqURJH26Msh6Mzu2QWREJchxV79Tj4AdASCMtxMTXkdoxbFu0CW3Ksyc ptLarabeN59wQ44l+kP5FGbRgOwYo0CJILVAmXxE4RzM5c6NsWtjEgqwd3D+kYiBax VmU0PG2QtSj/ZHEeelV+MyjCZPpCzqJTyTDKvV7j6tsW2moSY2z2Zm3+aSHt19YtzZ VjHFCmrKzCm0jsHkboGWgClYfrg4WW7eozXeqIZJEa8niBngfkLlL9Fq8EX7O9E2O0 mbrd4yNwksnppElcyVDRCpCdCm1EzZ0MJR/LKSKzPWnzcNZdNstq787EGP/9whRdxw +4qLt2B7oTM6g==
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A rear dampers (shock absorbers)
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 02:04:03 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave,
You nailed it with the World Wide Auto Parts connection.
Anyone interested in renewing and or rebuilding or upgrading their lever arm
shocks should contact Peter Caldwell at World Wide, also known as
Nosimport.com.
Peter will provide you with the best bang for your buck. I have no financial
interest to this topic, only completely satisfied results from doing business
with Peter.
You could drain, partially disassemble, clean and refill your shocks with 30wt.
motorcycle fork oil, but they will never work like a fresh rebuild set from
Nosimport. Their prices are very reasonable.

Dave H.