Re: [TR] very off topic

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] very off topic
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 7:01:26 +0000
 "I will also suggest that the plastic gears may be trashed. Mine was
 wonky for a few days and then didn't work at all. Search the internet
 and you will find the replacement gear kits are plentiful.
 Allen"

I remember when I changed the nylon gears on mine after it was about 5 years
old or so, I thought "wonder why the make the gears out of nylon in a pretty
high stress application, if they were brass the thing practically last forever"
then I thought about it for just a little more and figured out the answer was
in the question.

Greg

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive