Re: [TR] very off topic

To: Dave <dave@ranteer.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] very off topic
From: Jonas Payne <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:27:42 -0800
Cc: "<triumphs@autox.team.net>" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sound like your "limit" screws need adjusting.  Somewhere on the opener you
will see 2 dials or screws, one for up, one for down.  You can adjust the
power for the travel up or down.  They are a safety feature, you want enough
power to open/ close the door bot not enough to crush kids

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/jpaynepbr@cox.net

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive