Re: [TR] Gearbox Woes

To: "James Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Gearbox Woes
From: "Triumph" <tr3abobm77@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 09:35:01 -0500
I have been using the Eagle Gate transmission conversion kit from
http://www.eaglegatellc.com for almost 2 years now and it works great. The
clutch remains the same as stock as the new bell housing is configured the
same as the stock Triumph is. It is also cheaper as there is nothing else to
buy. $1300 plus shipping.

Bob Maassel
Fort Wayne, IN
1959 TR3A