Re: [TR] TR3 tonneaau revisited

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tonneaau revisited
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 18:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Dave1massey
That sounds like how I'm going about it but I am using the sun to warm it
and when I start late in the afternoon I run out of sunlight (I got trees).
I still have two weekends free to finish it up.  That and get the trailer
ready.

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive