Re: [TR] TR3 Sway bar

To: wbeech@flash.net s=q20121106; t=1369866540; bh=mQ5obR7lX96DrRZIEc88SDMVv+bzzJ3Of+t/VHU/ctc=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Afs2HSwuDD++wHhZYZ5AL+bafJNlYCgFZpymdQTU4QdSsMNGzm+voVVdK777kRecR Z0d0Unl7dnc0BrDyPLm1cC1XZPnYf5UYOSiPLA74MiqaDG8yjPZHzT8vd6E7Iaajnb WGq0xzMrKDzD5AGB3kMQsLRFRNSIkvniehX1uDMOXJa2jCNpu1m8Srv93XaKoaK3GU E+gZFl6DXk07oirFV/Hmd5yUP/Ojt/YNJyoka3aIT/XQQl8T1Y+DV0Wva8YB5JCHuD ymHXuLCVsRHP1WYiWZX2l6K8i7vUUxdUOQowkG0Y1JBLszxKaQBbwZ0y2U6he+EFgb QsW/RW+PtcxjA==
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Sway bar
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 22:29:00 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Definitely add a front anti-sway bar only. 5/8" minimum. I have a 7/8" on my
TR3 and it works great. The springs and shocks will affect the ride comfort,
not the bar. I think Addco can supply a bar if you don't find one through the
main British suppliers. I think TR3 bars are harder to come by than the TR4.
TR4 will work but it's wider to fit the wider TR4 frame. If you can find one
for the TR3 specifically, that would be the one to get. Addco will make one for
you to your specs for a very reasonable price. There are a couple companies
from the UK that might make one to fit just the TR3, but the price with
shipping can be an issue.

Dave H.