Re: [TR] TR6 ground wire..

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 ground wire..
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:49:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Full-name: McGaheyRx
In a message dated 5/10/2013 2:29:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yellowtr@adelphia.net writes:

There  should be a bolt on the top of the rack where the steering column
enters  the main rack (pinion). This is used to ground the rack for the
horn  circuit.

I know there should be a bolt there - problem is  there isn't - looks like
a recessed torx bit plug is there instead. I've already  determined this
isn't interchangeable with the bolt or cap on an original  rack.

but its useful to know i need to find another way to ground the rack - or
the column

Thanks,
Jack Mc

** triumphs@autox.team.net **