[TR] Question on gear reduction starter wiring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Question on gear reduction starter wiring
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:27:24 -0400
X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined a=xLz2L0sCA/pk1mBfSkem+A==:17 a=cFPCzShXYN0A:10 a=vYbi2SD7W5AA:10 a=w1lZMHalAAAA:8 a=9KEOylriVWwA:10 a=-D0zjsy-yWa52HAu0FgA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=1jSsLfkOym1RhZ9CNhUA:9 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=jILDCGD6D8I4zBNo:21 a=xLz2L0sCA/pk1mBfSkem+A==:117
List,
I have a gear reduction starter that I had bought several years ago from TSI
automotive and am just now wireing it up. I would have written Ted with this
question but I am hoping I can get an answer yet this weekend.
Does anyone know if these starters need a external starter solenoid or is the
small one wire connector controlling a internal starter solenoid? I don't know
if I can run a battery cable directly to this starter or if I need a starter
relay?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

** triumphs@autox.team.net **