Re: [TR] engine stands

To: yellowtr@adelphia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] engine stands
From: Carl TR <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:44:15 -0500 (CDT)
If you have a sturdy work bench. you may want to move to the top for
clutch/tranny installation.  no need to bend over, etc as well as much less
'lifting' even with a hoist.  see:
http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/cfmtr3a/media/TS81802LO/07-Tran1.jpg.html

I did end up putting down on the floor as there was a delay in getting it into
the frame.  but if all had been as I wanted, it would have been straight to the
frame from the workbench (it is on rollers)

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a
Tampa, Florida