Re: [TR] Battery trickle charger

To: "John Macartney" <flywheelcoventry1@yahoo.co.uk>, "Angelo Graham" <agraham@execulink.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Battery trickle charger
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:01:47 -0600
Although I am fortunate that my car is next to the house in the local
garage, and I only have one to maintain, I generally don't worry about
charging the battery in the winter, and just start it about once a month
when we get a decent day, if no snow on the ground even take it for a drive.
Charges the battery back up, and gets the circulating and covering the
internal parts they are supposed to cover, and hopefully evaporates out any
condensation in the motor.

I realize not every one has that luxury, so a charger of some kind is
needed, but works well for me.

Greg Lemon
68 TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **