[TR] Electronic flasher issue

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Electronic flasher issue
From: Andy Graybeal <andygraybeal@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:16:22 -0800
Hi, all
I recently purchased from Moss Motors and installed LED replacements for the
original signal/tail lights. The lights work fine and are nice and bright, but
the electronic flasher doesn't take a rest when the turn signal stalk is in
the off position. It continues to click away but the only light affected is
the indicator light on the dash. I can't figure out how to stop it. Anyone
have that problem?

Andy Graybeal

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive