[TR] 63 TR4

Subject: [TR] 63 TR4
From: zoboherald at aol.com (Andrew S. Mace)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:28:24 -0500 (EST)
 Just a thought on the solenoid: try soaking it with some WD-40 or similar.
You've nothing to lose, and you might just free up the button in the process.
Those old barrel-style solenoids actually were pretty darned tough and
durable! (And, if you're O/C about it, I think replacement rubber button
covers are still available from places like Holden in the UK.)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us