Re: [TR] Drive Away Cancer

To: Wbeech <wbeech@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Drive Away Cancer
From: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:06:36 -0800
Not yet ... but John has told me he will keep us informed, I guess the best
way to track him will be on his blog, and eMail ... He is determined to do all
50 states !!!  Alaska and Hawaii,might be a real challenge.  He reminds me of
a book from the late 50s, about dealing with the "quirks" of British cars ...
Press on Regardless ...

BTW   Triumph relevance, John races The 63 Sebring TR4

On Jan 31, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Wbeech wrote:

> What an inspiring effort.  Do you know his route?  Would love to organize a
reception/ escort if he comes close by.

> Sent from mobile Bill
>
> On Jan 31, 2012, at 12:31 AM, William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net> wrote:

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
1957 TR3