[TR] Drive Away Cancer

To: TR3/6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Drive Away Cancer
From: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:31:47 -0800
I am giving John the VTR Helper List ... even though he is driving an
AH-100-4. I would love to see the list offer  him whatever help we could
provide.
If you have any doubts as to his courage, and honesty ... just check out the
links below.  AnnaBelle and signed the car at Morgan Hill ... it was an honor
to be able to do so.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Drive Away Cancer <driveawaycancer@gmail.com>
> Subject: Drive Away Cancer
> Date: January 30, 2012 9:50:13 PM PST
> To: anabil007@comcast.net
>
> Dear Bill:
>
> I am going to be starting a drive in March to all 50 states. Any chance to
get the TR list in case of difficulty?  Did you see the article in British
Motoring?

> --
> John Nikas
> Drive Away Cancer - Stand Up 2 Cancer
> www.driveawaycancernow.org
> www.driveawaycancer.wordpress.com
> www.twitter.com/drivecanceraway
> facebook.com/driveawaycancernow
>

> (949) 400-5944

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
1957 TR3