[TR] TR3 B posts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 B posts
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:05:14 -0500
Before I send a big check to Moss, does anyone out there have B posts for a
TR3?

This car last ran in 1978.  We put oil in each cylinder, cleaned the carbs,
set up a temporary gas line, connected a battery, checked for a spark,
checked for compression (140 in all 4 cylinders), tuned the key, hit the
starter - and she fired right up.  What a rush !

I have a 5-second video of this enormous cloud of dust coming out of the
engine compartment - and various pieces of animal nests from the exhaust.

These cars are just to be loved.

Andrew Uprichard
1962 TR3B
1968 TR250