[TR] TR4 CT9683L build date

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 CT9683L build date
From: "Gary Grant" <61TR4ever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:36:30 -0500
The build date of CT 9683L should be in the last week of May 1962. This is
just an approximation and could extend into early June. Your best bet would
be to obtain a BMIHT certificate if this is an important issue for you. I
purchased one of these "birth certificates" for CT1547L and it had a other
information I found very useful for the restoration project.

I don't have a chart, but used a little math and cross-checking with known
dates of TR4s near your commission number.

Gary

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive