[TR] Merry Christmas to all

Subject: [TR] Merry Christmas to all
From: sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com (Steve Thornton)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:31:38 -0600
Hello list-

We also have a Wigwam Village near my hometown of Bowling Green, Ky. Here it
is-

http://www.wigwamvillage.com/

As a child, in spite of many requests, I never got the benefit of staying
there. So, as an adult, I took my children annually, along with 5 other Dads
and their children. We created great memories there. Mammoth Cave National
Park is very close, as it the Corvette Museum.

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY. 42103

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2011, at 11:20 AM, "oliver" <sumton at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> fyi - for those going to flagstaff, there is a wonderful motel in Holbrook,
AZ,  called the wigwam motel

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.co