Re: [TR] Merry Christmas to all

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Merry Christmas to all
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 12:21:28 -0700
On 12/26/11 10:16 AM, oliver wrote:
> fyi - for those going to flagstaff, there is a wonderful motel in
> Holbrook, AZ,  called the wigwam motel
>
> http://www.galerie-kokopelli.com/wigwam/

There are also a LOT of motels in Flagstaff, mostly along route 66  or
along I-40.  The ones on I-40 tend to be about 30+% more expensive than
those along route 66.  Just like the gas stations along I-40 tend to be
about $0.25/gal more expensive than those in town.  Cheapest is SAMs
club gas, second is usually Safeway & Frys stations Then there are about
a dozen or so stations about 3 to 5 cents more expensive then the ones
by the freeway that are way more expensive.

Little America is just off I-40 about mid town.  All the motels in town
tend to be within about 15 minutes of Little America.

Teriann

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive