Re: [TR] FW: TR3 Reverse Lamp - revisited plus my plans for the week

To: "'Don Hiscock'" <don.hiscock@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] FW: TR3 Reverse Lamp - revisited plus my plans for the week
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:34:53 -0500
This morning I used our other car to measure clearance at the bottom of our
driveway.
At the point where the lamp will be in relation to the center of the wheel,
I measured the distance from the ground to the bottom of the car both with
the wheel in the 'gutter' and on level ground.  The lamp would hit both on
pulling into the driveway and when exiting.

Thank you Don!...

I'll make a different bracket for the lamp to be positioned next to the
over-rider and in the 'up' direction.

Carl