[TR] Hagerty Insurance

Subject: [TR] Hagerty Insurance
From: jmerone at rocketmail.com (Joe Merone)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:25:10 -0700 (PDT)
If you're really interested in Hagerty Insurance, I'd check withe them again
about?that "requirement" of having one registered car (not the collector car)
per driver in the household.? I don't.? When I signed up with them, we went
round and round a bit on this, but after explaining that my wife and I use a
solid combination of car-pooling and?public?transportation?I was ok'd.?
?
They also know that the TR6 is used as an occasional vehicle in a "non-classic"
way.
?
I'm very pleased with their service.? ???
?
Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed?