[TR] Hagerty Insurance

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hagerty Insurance
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:25:10 -0700 (PDT)
If you're really interested in Hagerty Insurance, I'd check withe them agai=
n about=A0that "requirement" of having one registered car (not the collecto=
r car) per driver in the household.=A0 I don't.=A0 When I signed up with th=
em, we went round and round a bit on this, but after explaining that my wif=
e and I use a solid combination of car-pooling and=A0public=A0transportatio=
n=A0I was ok'd.=A0 =

=A0
They also know that the TR6 is used as an occasional vehicle in a "non-clas=
sic" way.
=A0
I'm very pleased with their service.=A0 =A0=A0=A0 =

=A0
Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed=A0 =