Re: [TR] rear oil seal TR3

To: "'Don Spence'" <dkspence@telus.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] rear oil seal TR3
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:29:35 -0700
Don,

It leaked badly, and then we learned that the machine shop neglected to put
the pressure relief holes in the rear cap.  Everything else was re-checked
and is in perfect spec.

Now is only leaks moderately, I did not give away my bag of oil-dri.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566