[TR] Acceleration Stumble

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Acceleration Stumble
From: rbtr3a@cox.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 00:11:51 +0000
Things I've checked.  Good spark
Nice tan plugs 1st and 4th. Running a  pertronics. Good fuel flow. New gas.
Running about 13 degrees before or after. Can't remember (to the left of
pointer from front view)

I Noticed the breaker plate was very stiff.  Removed cleaned and lubricated
with white lithium grease. Slides  much better. While apart I placed a hose on
the front of the vacuum advance and drew on it. It was very difficult to draw
enough vacuum to see it move.
Is this normal?
Could this be the reason she stumbles under hard acceleration?

She is very difficult to start when cold.  After she warms up never a problem.
But cold I have to crank and crank and crank.

What are the suggestions?

Ronnie Babbitt
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive