[TR] TR3A Manifold

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A Manifold
From: cfmtr3a@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:13:38 -0600 (CST)
Ran into a glitch.  The inlet manifold I used is missing the 'tab' that the
carb linkage connects to.

My engine calls for #305547; description: MANIFOLD, inlet, high port with boss
on balance tube TR3 from TS13053, TR3A
The one on the engine is #302119;  description: MANIFOLD, inlet, high port TR3
from TS9350 to TS13052E

I have access to a #119 - are they interchangeable other than the balance tube?

I also have a #305744: MANIFOLD, inlet, long curved tubes no tapping with TR4
to CT21470; if anyone is interested.  Note that the carb linkage piece is bent
- not on the manifold but the attachment.  would need to be cleaned up....

Thanks
Carl
TS81802LO - home from the painter and now the 'bits' go back on....
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive