Re: [TR] Hi RPM's

To: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Hi RPM's
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 11:23:39 -0600
I had the same with my TR3, it was as simple as the throttle stops
were not properly sync'd.  One was down just a little too far and was
holdind the other carb open.

Solution is the disengage the carbs so they are independent and re-
sync them and re-reconnect.

Or, it could be excessive wear in the carb bodies... a more involved
issue that usually means sending them off for a rebuild.

Mobile Bill