Re: [TR] zenith or su's ?

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] zenith or su's ?
From: "Wayne Lee" <wayne@motorcarriage.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:16:37 -0500
Here's a Wide Band Setup Complete with a Gauge that wouldn't look out of
place in a Vintage Car
for less than one might pay for a single Weber DCOE Sidedraft Carb.
http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16277&cat=262&page=1

I understand the Throttle Disc position doesn't determine potential Airflow
on CV Carbs hence me
sending the links to pictures of the Piston Lift Detection Gadgets.
Again here's the link to the Piston Position Indicator I was talking about
getting a reading on by TPS
or Analog Rheostat. The Electronic means he described seems best.
http://www.terryhunt.co.uk/mini/pics/tech/picsc/pics.htm
Wayne