Re: [TR] Windscreen Buffer

To: wbeech@flash.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Windscreen Buffer
From: Michael Lang <mlang99@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:49:45 -0700
Bill,

Thanks for the picture. Now I know what I am missing. I just pulled my
TRF invoice and I did indeed order #602229 for $11.99. I thought there
should be a bracket in addition to the rubber buffer. It looks like I
need to make a phone call on Monday and have them ship the missing piece.

During the short drive that I took, the center of the windscreen sure
did bounce up and down without it.

Mike

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net