[TR] Windscreen Buffer

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Windscreen Buffer
From: Michael Lang <mlang99@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:26:48 -0700
Ok, I've got another question:

Neither of my TR3's had the windscreen buffer or dash mounted rear view
mirror when I get them. I ordered what I thought was going to be the
rubber buffer and attaching bracket from TRF but only got a little
molded piece of rubber. Does the rubber buffer attach directly to the
mirror (that I don't currently have) or does it attach to some sort of
metal bracket that mounts with the mirror? The various catalogs kind
imply that there is a bracket but I didn't have any luck when I thought
I was ordering one.

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.vtr.org