Re: [TR] very OT - New Jersey Beaches

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] very OT - New Jersey Beaches
From: dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:38:26 -0400
 I haven't spent much time on either coast but what I have seen indicates that
the California beaches are small pockets of sand stuck in between rocky
outcroppings with cold, algae infested water where the beaches on the east
coast are vast expanses of white sand with warm, clear water lapping along the
shore line.? And the ones in Florida are full of New Yorkers.

But what do I know, I prefer the mountains

OTOH this might just be a semantic question.

Dave

;-)