[TR] TR4A Front Fender Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, DiceyNW@aol.com
Subject: [TR] TR4A Front Fender Needed
From: GHaynesTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:23:06 EDT
A friend has given up hope of repairing the damaged right front fender of his
TR4A and is now looking for a good used one.   I'm assuming the same fender
from a TR4 thru TR250 would fit.   Does anyone know of an available fender?
While he could repair the hood (rotted in front) he might prefer to replace it,
too.   Thanks for any help!   We're in Upstate New York.
George Haynes

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make
meals for Under $10.
(http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net