[TR] TR4 Replacement Fuel Pump Gasket for Sediment Bowl

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 Replacement Fuel Pump Gasket for Sediment Bowl
From: <pbrandsema@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:30:51 -0400
I decided today that it was time to remove and clean the sediment bowl on my
TR4 fuel pump.  Something I was not counting on was that the rubber gasket for
the sediment bowl was crumbling apart.  After just putting everything back
together after replacing connecting rod bearings, it looks as if I won't be
enjoying the warm weather tomorrow.  So I head for the Moss catalog to order a
new gasket.  I find that they only sell a gasket for the original AC pump.  I
installed one of the replacement pumps a few years ago.  I'm now thinking about
cutting my own gasket.  What I need to know is where I can get the right type
of gasket material.

Paul
61 TR4

http://www.vtr.org