Re: [TR] Leaf Spring Front Attachment Pins

To: WCA09@aol.com, triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Leaf Spring Front Attachment Pins
From: rbtr3a@cox.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:32:10 +0000
Bill over the years I have had success removing stubborn pins that have rus=
ted in place by soaking them in a penetrating oil. After they have soaked f=
or a while I would use my air chisel with a round punch attachment.  This c=
ombo has been very successful for me at driving out the rusted pins.  =

Ronnie Babbitt
Sent from my BlackBerry=AE smartphone with SprintSpeed