Re: [TR] TR3A Temp gauge

To: terryrs@comcast.net, sumton@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Temp gauge
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:43:35 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2009 2:19:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terryrs@comcast.net writes:

Similar  experience.B  After an initial complete guage time frame stretched
twice as long, they informed me politely and honestly that they  moved
long-standing customers like professional restorers ahead of  one-timers like
me on the to-do list.B  Eventually, they charged me  over $700 and didn't even
paint the  needles.

Margaret at Mo-Ma does an awful lot of work for many cars which go to  Pebble
Beach. That is always a big source of pressure for her because those cars
just have to be there.
Mike Moore

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net