Re: [TR] My Apologies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] My Apologies
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:34:51 -0500
On 1 Mar 2009 at 16:42, AA00727@aol.com wrote:

> Please accept my abject apology and I hope this entire
> episode  will be abbreviated / aborted!

Gary, if you really want your apology to be effective you must issue
a written statement.  It must contain only a passive expression that
perceptions can be deceiving, that you regret any unpleasantness it
may have caused to your teammates and those around you, that you were
young and misguided, that your cousin put you up to it, that you paid
your taxes with TurboTax, and that you didn't realize it would cost
so many votes.  You must not say you will never do it again because
that implies you did it the first time.  And never lie to Congress.
They don't like that.

Just trying to help.

--
Jim Muller