Re: [TR] TR4 Spin On Oil Filter

To: <terryrs@comcast.net>, "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Spin On Oil Filter
From: "Alex" <ambritts@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:22:00 -0500
Bought my Jeep with 112,000 miles on it. It was 2 years old with recorded
oil changes every 3,000 miles. I use Wal-Mart filters and oil. Change oil
every 5,000-7,000 miles. The first engine went to 255,000 miles. Lost the
cam. Second engine (used) had 55,000 miles when installed. The car now has
440,000 miles on it. Same Wal-Mart filters and oil. Does not leak a drop of
oil, excellent oil pressure. I did read a study that their filters perform
very well as well as their oil. (for modern cars)
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A with high end everything
95 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Wal-Mart Mart Special