Re: [TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] My TR6 Accident Continuing Saga Now at 2.5 Weeks
From: Michael Ferguson <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:49:49 -0500
   One  other  point...these  phone calls to/from insurance companies are
   probably recorded.  Let your ins co handle it. It's what they DO.
   Steven Newell wrote:

     Marty wrote:

     ...I told their claim handler that while I understood her
     statement  that  the  lane change "contributed" to the accident she
     could also
     claim the fact that I was on that road at all at that point in time
     also  "contributed"  to  the  accident but that I didn't agree that
     that made me
     at  all  at  fault. I said I guess that maybe I needed to contact a
     lawyer and
     she then said goodbye and hung up on me.

     Marty, just a heads up... that claim handler's job is to get you to
     acknowledge  that  you  were partly to blame. Be really careful, or
     better yet let your insurance company handle it.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net