[TR] active and TR6.

To: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] active and TR6.
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:36:36 -0400
Well it looks like I am back alive on the list.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query.

Randall did notice this is the 1st message he has seen from me since last
wednesday.

Well I did make a post asking about the Glen this comming weekend and never
did receive a reply.

So I emailed Joe directly and he replied that he didnt see my post but
answered all my questions.

I guess my email just fell in to the bit bucket somewhere.

Anyway, just got home from a nice ride in the 3. Wonderful day up here in
central NY.

I am hoping next weekend will be more of the same as I will be taking the 3 to
the Glen on Saturday.

Hope to see some faces to put together with the names I have been talking with
on this list for all these years and line up some help for my upcomming new
project the 72 TR6.

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net