Re: [TR] a tiny slice of the dust boot

To: Mike Denman <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>, <dave1massey@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] a tiny slice of the dust boot
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:24:51 +0000
My front false tooth came loose from it's bridge two days before I was to
leave for Amsterdam last month.  This has happened a couple of times before
and modern dentists are perplexed as to how to hold or glue it in.  My good
dentist who recently retired used every form of glue in his office.  The
repair was usually good for about 4 years.  This time I didn't have time to
see a dentist so I glued it back in with crazy glue gel.  Working great thus
far.

Best regards,
Tom

Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchca
shback

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net